Fresh Scents: Febreze ONE

Monday 17 June 2019

Moving in to my first apartment was a life changing moment - besides the surge of freedom and independence, I didn't realize how much of a clean freak I was deep down inside! Especially living in an apartment, you can sometimes be left with the odors from previous owners - and that was something I needed to get rid of! There is nothing I love more than waking up to, coming home to, and just plain living in a fresh, clean home. With that said, I have come to love using a variety of Febreze products in my home - especially their new ONE line. 





This new product line, unlike anything I have ever used before, not only leaves your home smelling and feeling fresh and clean, their new formula cleans away odors without using harmful aerosols, dyes, phthalates or formaldehyde! With a light spray in all my rooms, my linens and fabrics, my home becomes a relaxing oasis of my own. This line not only comes in a spray formula, it also comes a plug in, candles and more! 






What is your favorite scent and how do you like to use your Febreze One products? Leave a comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan