The Perfect Nude

Thursday 24 January 2019

Five Luxe Nude Lipsticks รข€” Beauty by Kelsey


This last year was definitely the year of the nudes and it seems as though it has carried on into 2019! From lipstick to nails, clothes to shoes, nudes took it all by storm - and I am not surprised. I am always on the hunt for the perfect nude anything. No matter what the occasion, outfit, mood, a nude lip can always tie a look together.

Neutral and nude tones are what I like to call timeless shades and it doesn't just apply to makeup and clothes, it can apply to furniture as well. We tend to invest a lot more into the neutral pieces that will always be in fashion and that can always go with everything. When ever I look to style myself, my home or pretty much anything, I always lean on some sort of neutral base to hold everything together. 

However, today, I am here to talk about neutral lips! I have found some beautiful shades that can suit everyone, all skin tones, all looks, all day. Scroll down to see some of my top picks for a neutral lip!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan